Shows and Events:
- Posh Creative Faire – St. Joseph Parish in Saskatoon, April 21st-22nd, 2023. (Booth)
- Selection of hand-painted bleach shirts available at The Hobnobber (33rd St. location) as of February 2023. https://thehobnobber.ca/pages/seller-profile?nikki-sirett-art
- Real Holiday Market – Makerspace in Saskatoon, Dec. 3rd, 2022. (Booth)
- The Martensville Sip ‘N’ Shop – The Northridge Centre, Nov. 24th, 2022. (Booth)
- Posh Creative Faire – St. Joseph Parish in Saskatoon, Nov. 4th – 5th, 2022. (Booth)
- Nuit Blanche YXE: “Still/Moving – Animated Light” – with Luke Syrnick, September 24th, 2022, Saskatoon.
- The 33rd Street Fair on Sept. 17th, 2022 in Saskatoon. (Booth)
- A selection of miniature cat paintings will be available for purchase at The Purrfect Cup’s booth at the Downtown YXE Sidewalk Sale on 2nd Ave. from July 7th – 9th, 2022.
- “Time Pieces” – solo exhibition. April 15 – 27, 2022. Drinkle Mall, Saskatoon, SK.
- New art this week brings diversity to Drinkle Building wall:
- Now or Never: The power of the pencil: Why we should all draw more:
- CBC Saskatchewan: Brightly coloured chalk illustrations are lifting spirits all over Saskatoon: